Join us for a FREE Estate Planning Workshop!
GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW!
How to Properly Use A Revocable Living Trust to Protect You, Your Assets, and the People You Love
7015 Morrison Boulevard, Charlotte, NC
5801 Rea Road, Charlotte, NC
230 Matthews Station Street, Matthews, NC
What You Will Learn If You Attend…
- How to keep your Estate private and out of the Probate Court
- How to pass your assets seamlessly and without unnecessary delay
- How to make certain the person YOU choose makes medical and financial decisions for you in the event of your disability or incapacity… and NOT the Court
- How to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and other costly court fees which your family may be stuck with after your death.
- What the bare minimum documentation is that you need to protect yourself and your loved ones if the unthinkable happens.
- How to make sure your minor children have enough financial resources and are raised by the people YOU want, if the unthinkable happens.
- Steps to take NOW to reduce your cost of care in the future without having to sell all of your assets or sacrifice everything you’ve worked so hard for.
- Strategies to ensure your inheritance is passed down to your loved ones, and not a new husband or wife, if the surviving spouse remarries.
- How your Trust can provide a lifetime of care to a special needs child and/or grandchild.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will I be asked to sign up for legal services?
No, this seminar is strictly educational. You will learn easy-to-understand and straightforward strategies to protect your family’s wealth and the people you love most. If, after hearing all the information provided to you, you feel that your current plan may be out of date, or that you may not be properly protected you are free to request an appointment to meet with Sabrina Winters for a ninety minute “Get My Ducks In A Row” Planning Session to move forward with your Estate Plan. Please remember, there is never any obligation to make an appointment.
2. Can I bring a friend?
Yes! The event is open to the public and we encourage you to bring family members or friends—especially those you may be responsible to look after in an emergency (aging parents, close relatives, etc.). However, please be sure to let us know how many people you intend to bring when registering, as space is limited.
3. Should I bring anything to the event?
You do not need to bring anything with you. We will provide you with information which you can take home and study further at your convenience.
Share this Event:
The Blogs/Content on Webste/Downloads are made available by the lawyer or law firm publisher for educational purposes as well as to provide general information and a general understanding of the law. IT IS NOT PROVIDED AS SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE TO THE READER. By using the information provided on or via the Blogs/Content on Website/Downloads the reader understands that there is no attorney client relationship created between the reader and the attorney. The Blog/Content on Website/Downloads should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in the state of the reader.